This NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), Chris Papasadero of design firm, fwis is designing 30 covers for 30 Wrimos' novels. Chris has been designing up a storm this November (much like us writers have been writing up a storm!), and he has some pretty fantastic cover designs to show for it. Below I'm showcasing some of my favorites, but be sure to visit the NaNoWriMo Blog and "30 Covers, 30 Days" forum thread to see more. Oh, and you'll want to know more about Chris of fwis too - check out his interview on "30 Covers, 30 Days" here.
Hey, there! I'm a creative writer/blogger on a mission to help other writers flesh out their story, plot, and characters. If you're a writer looking for a beta reader, or an artist in need of a writer for your project, I would love to hear from you. TanyaMarcy@gmail.com
For writers of all levels, genres, and crafts - covering story, plot, characters, and more! Check back here at the main blog for a new post Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
No comments:
Post a Comment